Tuesday, November 20, 2007

3 Stacks & Daddy Fat Sax



The full version of "The Art Of Storytelling" Part 4 (which will be on DJ Drama's Gangsta Grillz album)has finally hit the net. The song is better than I expected. The first time I heard it was when I was actually riding with Drama and he was letting me hear the album. But it seemed like when the songs, like this one, that I really wanted to hear came on, his daughter started raising hell in the backseat, so I couldn't hear anything hardly. The second time I heard the song was at a party Drama was DJing. Usually when a new Dre verse comes on, people STFU. But no, not in the club shawty. I finally heard it with no distractions when I ran into Drama on another day.

From what I remember, this was the dopest song on the album. It also a song that was recorded on the GG album's original go-round before they had to go back and redo it after the Apphilliate's offices got raided.

I will stop talking now and post the song, peace.

[CLICK HERE]

(spotted @ Nah Right)

1 comment:

Janee TMB said...

You already know how I feel about this too! I hope they make a video for this :-)