Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Drank vs. Cocaine

Sure, Obama vs. Hillary has been entertaining...but this battle right here is the one to keep an eye on.

With all these damn forms of liquid crack available in stores now, its only right that they start being named after actual drugs.

DRANK



Oddly, this is supposed to be an anti-energy drink. Why I want to drink some shit to slow me down, I don't know. Maybe folks will start drinking this instead following Dave Chapelle's advice when they need to go to sleep.

COCAINE



I've actually seen this on sale at the Amaco on Boulevard (cocaine on Boulevard, go figure). I wanted to try it just for the sake of conversation, but I got some grape Fanta instead.

So, which would you rather ingest? Drank or Cocaine. One slows you down, the other speeds you up...what's your drug of choice?

[Drank spotted at Matt's Blog]

8 comments:

Monk said...

That's crazy...
To me, the fucked up thing is that they'll only sell that on Boulevard or in the hood, never in Alpharetta or Lithia Springs. Maybe the gas stations out there have an energy drink called "Meth"...but I doubt it. *smh*

Anonymous said...

lmao @ "Meth" in the suburbs!!
but dude... DRANK??? really?? that just sounds sloppy.

[FADIA] [KADER] ™ said...

Ummm they have it at Ansley Mall at Publix and at the Shell station.. and in Alpharetta just to let you know.

Its not a black or white thing, its a stupid thing, it just so happened to be that Maurice "saw" it at Blvd.

Jeez.. why does everything have to be hood/suburb or blk/wht...

but that METH comment was pretty funny...

anyway.. back to the topic at hand..

hmmmmm.. which one eh???

If I say Drank, I sound like an alky..

If I say Cocaine.. might have some cokehead tendencies...

is this some subliminal pshyc trick question???

Here I go with my over analytical ass...

sigh.. I will stick to a classic Red Bull thank you very much... which will have the same effect as a COCAINE [an UPPER].. and throw in some VODKA [a downer] which will quench my thirst for that DRANK


btw:

blog.comeupkids.com/fadiakader

CoCo said...

It might be a good look to stay away from both of them.

Anonymous said...

they had/have a Hyphy energy drink out in the Bay.

//I love to see ingenious ghetto business men do their thing

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

everybody wan make a energuy drink and make sound like dope

Anonymous said...

Naw I live in Roswell and they sell cocaine the drink at my local citgo blunt store

Unknown said...

HELL yea Drank is better cuz you know how we do in HOUSTONE TEXAS