Monday, February 11, 2008

Maurice Garland...




WOW. So, the homie Jayski put me up onto something today. He sent me a link to a comment on NahRight.com where someone (Phuque) was joking that I "sold them a bootleg copy of Big Doe Rehab." I responded, and they responded right back. I thought that was it, but little to my knowledge, I was coming in on the back end of a joke that's been going on since this morning.

Evidently, my comment on the Nas-Nigger/Cunninlynguist commercial on NahRight.com has spawned off a chain joke where my name is the butt of it. Some call it getting "ethered" but I'm not tripping at all, this shit is funny as hell, here are some of my favorites:

Maurice Garland sound like a nigga who owe child support.

Maurice Garland sound like a nigga who go to his trunk during an arguement.

Maurice Garland sound like somebody in every rapper’s entourage.

Maurice Garland sounds like that nigga who pumps your gas while smoking a cigarette.

Maurice Garland has ‘DJ Quick hair’

Maurice Garland sound like a family member that only show up during cookouts and holidays.

Maurice Garland sound like a nigga that used Duke kits in his hair until ‘98.

Maurice Garland sounds like he sold drugs with Jay-z back in the day

Maurice Garland is Barack Obama’s government name.

Maurice Garland is a baby’s father in 39 of the 50 states.

Maurice Garland sound like a nigga who used to do security at Bobby Brown concerts.

Maurice Garland is always the first suspect the police call when there’s a murder….

Maurice Garland probably used to take your car to run errands, lol…

Maurice Garland looks like the nigga that’ll steal your house when you ain’t looking…lol


This thing goes on and on and on...and it spreads through at least 3 or 4 different posts. Some even include links to pictures of what people think I look like. I really don't know what to say other than DAMN! I wish I was a rapper! This would be great publicity, ahahhahhaa. I guess ya'll can join in if you want, its probably dead by now though...

8 comments:

boi-dan said...

I guess it's all relative... If you know a gang of Veronicas and they all look like wet donkeys, the name Veronica'll be associated w/ugly gals in ur mind.

But to me ur name is straight Carlton Banks.

It's weird how 80% of the comments on nahright aren't topic-based, boys be handlin' other business and e-socializing

JayKydd said...

LOL! Bloggers' publicity > Rappers' publicity...wooooooooow!

Baby Doll said...

No, the joke will never die so anyone can join in at this point. You should just come back and own that shit. Don't let them make you leave like that.

NICK LOVE said...

Maurice Garland sounds like a nigga who writes everything in cursive.

boogie said...

Maurice Garland sounds like a nigga who steals shopping carts at Wal-mart.

Janee TMB said...

lmao @ boogie

I was going to write one of my own but I can't touch these...

You get a pat on the back for having a great sense of humor.

THE UNDERWRITER said...

Maurice Garland sounds like the nigga who shot my uncle behind the liquor store.

THE UNDERWRITER said...

Yo, I just posted a new one about this whole "Maurice Garland" fiasco. You gotta pimp this.

And oh yeah...

Maurice Garland sounds like the nigga that stole the last condom at the orgy.