Friday, May 2, 2008




If you weren't able to get tickets to the Hawks game tonight, don't worry there's still plenty of crunkness left to get into. Head down to the Drunken Unicorn to see FUGGIN AWESOME 3! I went to the first one and was treated to a dope ass show. I missed the second one, but judging from the youtube footage it was off the chain. I've been looking forward to this third installment since I saw the above flyer on myspace. BP was talking about the actual bear is gonna be there, I think he was was just talking shit...I hope. Anyways, make sure you FUGG with it: Killer Mike & Grind Time, Labratz, Yelawolf, Gripplyaz, Hollyweerd, Attitude...high quality shit going down for sure.

Oh yeah, tight work on the internet/myspace campaign fellas, shit was very fly. Makes me wish I was rapper just so I could get a personalized flyer!

No comments: