Friday, September 12, 2008

Bow Wow Gets Skunked



When Young Jeezy said "I'll be damned if I let b*tch Bow Wow me" I don't think this is what he had in mind. Here is some exclusive footage from Konsole Kingz (the ones who started this whole Hip Hop Gaming and Bow Wow vs. Game thing, give credit ya'll) of Game skunking Bow Wow a.k.a. "Muhammed Pee Wee."

I don't even play Madden (I'm a basketball dude), but I'm mad at Bow Wow picking the sorry ass Bengals and Game picking the automatic Patriots. That's just like a dude picking the Bulls on NBA Jam and going against the Timberwolves or something. Cmon now, make it interesting. Anyways, enjoy the vid.

1 comment:

Dollarado Jae said...

man.. i was wondering when i would see that.. bow wow had to "bow" down and take the loss after running his mouth like that.. still looks like a fun situation.. hiphop needs more of that.. so people can see these guys are real people that do regular shit too...