Monday, September 15, 2008

Devin the Dude-"El Grande Nalgas"




Some more new Devin the Dude from the upcoming Landing Gear album. For those of us who forgot all of our Spanish from high school, "el grande nalgas" means "big booty" in Spanish. So you can only imagine where Devin goes with this one. All I can say is I feel him on this song. There have been plenty of times that I've been out and wanted to holler at one of our Latin sistas but literally didn't know what to say. Repeating "muy bonita" only gets you but so far.

Well, hold on, I remember I actually did get a Latina once. I hollered because she had "el grande senos." But come to find out she also had "damn tres niƱos" and a "loco marido"...so I had to end that quick.

Anyways, peep the song and share what you think about it...

Devin the Dude-"El Grande Nalgas"

Landing Gear in stores October 7th. Devin is completely indie now, so make sure you go out and support...

2 comments:

XRaided said...

devin is el stupido...i like it

quan said...

I think I'll like it more in the context of the album than as a single.