Monday, January 25, 2010

The 808 Experiment: Vol 2 Release Party Photo Reel (Pt. 1 of 3)



Here's a photo reel that photographer Lee Starnes put together with images from Friday's SMKA events. If you weren't at the Star Bar for the show, you really missed out on some of the best music that Atlanta Hip Hop has to offer right now. I myself chose to chill the f*ck out and enjoy the show instead of take pics and get Flip cam footage...and it felt pretty damn good. Check out videos featuring Yelawolf, ALIen and a few others after the jump.

I'll post more stuff that I'm sure some of my peers have as I get it.


Gripplyaz' performing "Jockin" was probably one of the crunkest moments of the night as everyone from Joe Scudda to Sean Falyon jumped on stage with him. The other crunkest moments were when Pill did "Trap Goin' Ham" (folks almost got the fighting) and Hollyweerd did "So What."







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOrry.... i went to this show and was let downish... the bass player was like a whole key off, and im no musical nerd. i kinda had fun, but they kept packing people in there until it was like that movie 28 weeks later.

really my first atl local show, and i know the music is good cause i got the cd, but man am i the only one that heard that?