Monday, January 18, 2010

Google CEO Eric Schmidt "Has A Dream"



Google CEO Eric Schmidt wants you to know that he is down with Martin Luther King and everything he stood for. So much to the point that it looks like he's had himself drawn into today's Google home page graphic for the day.

I'm not saying that I have perfect vision (although it was 20/20 as of my last eye exam), but ya'll can't tell me that ain't dude in the picture. Of course the image of Martin marching is one that has been duplicated millions of times and tatooed in our memory right alongside Pearl Harbor or Hiroshima or Ali standing over Sonny Liston or Marylin Monroe's upskirt shot...but I swear I've never seen one of him marching with a little white man next to him. Not saying that none of our Caucasian brothers weren't standing behind him...I'm just saying...the only people I remember standing to Martin where folks like Ralph Abernathy and Joseph Lowery.

What do ya'll think? Obviously I'm writing this for laughs, but still...I swear Schmidt just drew himself into history...just when you thought Google couldn't top themselves.

No comments: