Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Snoopadelic

I rode out to that Snoop album last night...it was aiiight. For some reason it was sounding better on my computer than in the car which is really ass backwards, I'll give it another try but all I know is I was doing a lot of skipping. Some of the songs sounded 3 years late with the chopped & screwed hooks and he was even rapping like Mike Jones on one of the songs. I've only liked Snoop on three Pharrell beats in my whole life and none of them are on Ego Trippin'. I dunno, maybe I was expecting another Blue Carpet Treatment. Anyways the homie R.E. had a new video from the album over at his blog. Since its one of my favorite songs right now, I figured I'd share it here too.

Snoop Dogg feat. Terrace Martin and Uncle Church "Neva Have To Worry"



Oh yeah, Terrace Martin made the track and he's the dude playing the sax. I told ya'll that dude is the truth, watch what I say.

No comments: