Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Follow The Beep!!!



Ya'll know I'm not the camera time type...but it was only a matter of time before I messed around and flipped the camera on myself. I promise not to make a habit out of it.

Anyways, I just felt like I had to share something I noticed. Have you ever been at the gas station, or the ATM kinda late and felt like you was being set up? No, not watched, but set up. I do, often. It seems like something is always beeping. It beeps when you stick your card in. It beeps everytime you hit a number on the key pad. It beeps when it gives you a receipt. It beeps when the transaction is finished. It beeps to tell you goodbye.

Last night when I was getting some gas, the damn pump kept beeping. Its as if it was alarm to let robbers, bums, panhadlers, whoever know that someone was spending some money. That ish is kinda annoying and dangerous. I just felt like I needed to share it with ya'll and see what ya'll think.

17 comments:

*Blog Ladi* said...

maurice you stupid hehehehehe why was there tape on the screen, was it falling out my god.... =/

Andrea said...

dude... you had way too much time on your hands!
;-)

reppin 30337 said...

i'm sure the camera in your hand didn't do much to distract potential robbers.

COLLEGE PARK!!!

southpeezy said...

@ reppin 30337

i know right...thankfully my camera is small like a cell phone.

Cypha said...

Damn bruh SUPREME GRADE GAS?!? Not that im watchin ya pockets, but dude you CAKIN UP!

southpeezy said...

@ blog ladi

i said the gas station was off Old Nat...what you expect? hahah

@ Cypha

man, things are not what they seem. that spaceship i ride in will conk out if i put anything else in it. It kills me sometimes too.

[B]. ®oane said...

Off Old Nat, you probably have to add Skeezers coming up looking for a trick to the list. lol. Its like a bum alarm to let niggas know to come and beg/ask/rob/etc. for money.

southpeezy said...

@ [B]. ®oane

EXACTLY! Last time i swear the beeps woke a bum up and he came over asking for money. Its their bell and whistle.

Bem said...

good green will have you noid like that...

southpeezy said...

@ Bem

hahaa. yall know the only green i do is heineken bottles hahah. i think i am naturally noid though. haha.

danappsycribe said...

why the hell u getting gas on old nat-l at 2 in the morning in the first place...that could have potentially been the "asking for it" part in the first place hahaha

DaveX said...

Paranoid much?

*Blog Ladi* said...

that is true...old nat'l at 2am you musta been comin from the ritz or somethin you askin for a hold up =\

Gigi said...

Hilarious!

beep beep beeping again.

Eyez said...

Wildin in the streets my dude. lol

CoCo said...

Old Nat at 2? Beeps or not, that probably is not a good look!

Burn One said...

haha. I go through this atleast 3 or 4 times a month