Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Free Bun B!




Bun B will be performing with live band Orgone FOR FREE @ The Loft next Tuesday. A couple of years ago I went to a Scion joint where Little Brother performed with Orgone and the shit was dope as hell. I advise you to sign up for this RIGHT NOW before the list fills up. I also advise you to get there RIGHT WHEN it starts because the long line may be a little discouraging to some of you.

I wonder what the ratio is gonna look like though. Scion parties be looking like swordfights alot of time. Dope music, not a whole lot to dance with or look at.

RSVP now at www.scion.com/livemetro/ for which ever show is relevant to your location. I posted this mainly for folks in the A though.

Again, if you want to go, RSVP now! They don't politic at the door and you can't buy your way in...unlike some of these "Hip Hop" spots...or the culture in general for that matter...sorry, was about to go off on a tangent. I'll stop now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good shit. I HAVE to be in the spot, regardless of class or not.