Monday, July 20, 2009

GLC feat. Cory Mo and Mistah F.A.B. - "Let The Pimpin' Commence"



"Don't try stalking me...that shit is embarassing" - GLC


GLC feat. Cory Mo and Mistah F.A.B. - "Let The Pimpin' Commence" (prod. by Cory Mo)

Here's some pimp shit coming from the differnent area codes courtesy of GLC, Cory Mo and Mistah F.A.B. Folks are asking where this song will be appearing, Cory Mo told me that it will be on all three of their upcoming mixtapes so expect to hear this song pop up again in the future. Songs like this remind me of back in the day when cats from different parts of the country would really collab and sound organic, instead of these ProTools Posse cuts we get nowadays. For real, hearing this brought me back to when I used to be able to go in the store and buy random compilations like Southwest Riders or the Nothing To Lose soundtrack and find some jammin ass songs. Enjoy.

UPDATE: Shout out to Burn One for remindng my cluttered brain of where this beat came from.

1 comment:

404 said...

I'm so sick of brothas on this pimp shit. It's tired. It's disrespectful. Only lames put their business on blast. And when is it ever righteous to treat a female like a pay master? Maybe she just wants the dude to have nice things and help out not be the source.
GTFOH