Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Weekend Mission: Eat A 30-inch Pizza



Ever since I saw the guys over at Standard speak of this place Big Pie In The Sky Pizzeria, my mind has been set on going there. They are becoming world-renown for their 30-inch pizzas, especially the Carnivore Pizza that is stacked with 11-pounds Pepperoni, Ground Beef, Italian Sausage, Ham, Bacon, dough and cheese. So yeah, its like you're working out when you eat it. Now I don't know if I'm going to take on their Carnivore Challenge where if 2 people eat the whole pizza in under an hour, you win $250. I think I might just get a pepperoni, beef and green pepper combo. Anyways, I'm think, better yet I know I'm going this weekend. Might even make an event of it and roll out their (its all the way in Kennesaw) with some friends. Any of ya'll trying to fugg with it?

No comments: