Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vance Vexed x A.Leon Craft x Skinny and Scales (of Nappy Roots)-"Veggies & Fruit"


"Poppin Bud Light like its champagne..."-Scales

This one kinda snuck past me but I stumbled across it over at SMKA's spot. Its a track from Westside Atlanta emcee Vance Vexed featuring the homie A.Leon Craft (formerly Big Mark of Da Backwudz/Labratz) and Skinny & Scales (Skinny Deville and Fishscales of Nappy Roots). I mean, the song is some straight up weedhead music but I love it. I used to be on the "veggies & fruit" diet in college. I haven't hit a blunt in years but this song jams like a mahfuggah. Kinda makes me wanna start back smoking, but naaaaah. Ya'll keep an ear out for A.Leon and Skinny & Scales. These dudes are always up to something...

4 comments:

404 said...

I'm diggin it. I can sip my wine on this one. Kinda reminds me of some Sleepy Brown.

Mr.J said...

Dope Track!

Bayan The One said...

yeah jams like it should
gone looking for an mp3

Geno said...

Can we get an mp3